Last edited:
OP
seang

seang

Reaction score
Audio Player WithEQ Trial v1.1.0 Application for Android | Multimedia
pwtj.u.cs.png

this one?
i was hoping for one that had an adjustable EQ, not a bunch of presets.

OP
seang

seang

Reaction score
i downloaded that rascal, and wow, it stinks.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My own personal opinion here but I'm kind of glad there is no equalizer. I never understand how to use the darn things and end up putting everything on rock anyway.:)

Just my opinion, I'm sure there are many reasons for those who do want one. I'm just not smart enough to figure it out.:)

bastosero

Reaction score
Well, an EQ would be nice. I myself am looking for a music player or plug-in for the default music player for a crossfader so when I play my music on shuffle it fades to the next music and so on.

Hookbill, it's not really hard to learn, bro. Anyway, if you ever do learn how to use and set it up, trust me, the audiophile in you would be happier. :)

OP
seang

seang

Reaction score
yep, using the bluetooth audio in my car is begging for some adjustment to fit my ear.

A.Brooks

Reaction score
yep, using the bluetooth audio in my car is begging for some adjustment to fit my ear.
I would suggest adjusting your car's EQ then. It would be nice to have an EQ setting on the software. Not many people really know how to set a true EQ anyway. It'd be nice to get a graphical 4 band EQ or something, but I doubt that happens, and something that isn't frequency specific really sucks. If they'd put something like a 16 band EQ on there I'd be able to find my happy place so to speak, but something similar to a Q4 EQ would suffice if it worked as well.

OP
seang

seang

Reaction score
when using the bluetooth audio from my parrot unit, it bypasses all audio functions of the cars unit.

there is a eq function in the parrot's settings, but it is minimal presets.

i want an adjustable EQ on the phone. there was even a free core player for winmo that had a fully adjustable EQ.

heck, i would be a little happier with a treble, mid and bass adjustment.

amjacobs1

Reaction score
MixZing now has a full equalizer. Just start playing a song and you'll see it on the lower left. You can apply the settings to one or all songs. It's use is a bit limited though.

Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
amjacobs1, Ill have to check that out. Would be nice, love messing with the EQ when spinning records... Would be really nice to play with for certain music, or even an overall audio EQ...

I wanna see WinAmp go android hahaha.

rosas8u

Reaction score
Yea i second that suggestion on a cross fader anyone have any luck in finding how to go about this.?

bastosero

Reaction score
No luck yet for me. I hope someone does make a music player with a crossfader effect.

UPDATE: I did a research again in the market and did find a player with a crossfader effect called BoomBoxoid. It has an average rating though and the comments don't seem promising right now.

Last edited:

coltzfan

Reaction score
Playing around with Mixzing. Looks pretty cool, although dont put the gain up too much or it gets distorted. LOL.