1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

music player question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by douglaswilson, Mar 7, 2010.

1. douglaswilson

douglaswilson New Member

is there a way to actually turn off the music player instead of just pausing it? i think i have tried everything and still can not get it to turn off. forgive me for starting a new thread but i did search and did not see this topic. thanks.:icon_eek:
  2. sherpalou

sherpalou New Member

Stopping apps

A kill button would be nice on every app. Some quit when you go home, some don't. I think the assumption for a music player is keep it running while you do other things with your device. You can stop any running app in the Settings/Applications menu. Btw, I've had my Droid two days and it is amazing. Not everything works the way I want it to, but overall it is a cool gadget. Sherpalou