Music Player on Droid X won't stop scrolling songs

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by natchrl8r, Mar 1, 2011.

1. natchrl8r

natchrl8r New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    When I search for a song on my Droid I start to scroll through the song list and the droid starts scrolling up or down one song at a time and is unresponsive til it gets to the end. I also have doubletwist installed. When I went to my Droid folder on the PC to drag and drop songs I found two music folders. I tried to combine them by dropping one into the other, Did I cause a conflict? I just want one music folder and one music player that will easily sync playlists fron itunes which I've had forever and am comfortable with.

2. natchrl8r

natchrl8r New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Also, not all of the songs in the list are showing up in both players, they seem to be mutually exclusive!!??

3. natchrl8r

natchrl8r New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I think I solved it. I deleted the entire music folder, disabled syncing by doubletwist and back to dropping and dragging to a new music folder on the sd card. Not my preferred method but I don't like that I have to re-sync doubletwist to the itunes every time i make a change. Excruciatingly slow! Is there an easy way (on an un-rooted phone) to sync the Droid X directly to itunes just as my ipod did so well?

Search tags for this page

droid x music won't stop

droid x music won't stop playing
song won't stop playing droid x