Music Player in RC3

Discussion in 'Koush' started by Shusuke028, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Shusuke028

Shusuke028 New Member

Alright, so when I first downloaded CM RC3, there was a problem with the music player, so being a noobie, I just went into /system/app and deleted the music.apk and replaced it with another one. I tried installing it by clicking on the apk then clicking install, but it says it can't be installed... so I'm stuck with no music.apk lol

So does anyone know how I can get the EliotStocker music player on here? That's by-far my favorite music... you know, it shows the wallpaper in the background and everything?
  2. pdroid

pdroid New Member

You can actually download this from the market. It's called Music Mod, search for that or for eliot stocker.
  3. pdroid

pdroid New Member

Conversely, you can just grab Music.apk from a CM6-RC3 download and adb push it to /system/app. If you have Root Explorer you can just copy/paste it (remember to mount /system rw beforehand).
  4. Jimmyzla

Jimmyzla New Member

Does anyone know of a way to get the lock screen control for the music player that was in RC2?
  5. Shusuke028

Shusuke028 New Member

Alright, so I installed the MusicMod like u said and its great and everything! However... I have a Motorola T505 in my car, and other appls like btunes and 3 (cubed) supports bluetooth music playing... however, music mod doesn't seem to :(.... what're the best music apps you guys would recommend that support bluetooth music playing?