Music player app?

pabtheghost

Reaction score
theres a lot of them out there. wondering about any standouts before i just pick one at random.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
These are the ones I've used. (in no particular order)

PlayerPro
CloudSkipper
PowerAMP

Rjohnson3452

Reaction score
Currently using Google Music and Pandora but I suggest you try them all. Different strokes for different folks.

markc23

Reaction score
I like MixZing. You can put album art in a music directory and the widget will pick that up. No fooling around with editing tags and such.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Love player pro. Top rated too in android magazine.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll actually probably be writing a music player as soon as school is over in two weeks me and conap have a very cool twist for one it should be very cool :)

Anyway I like playerpro and then I use the stock HTC one in infected rom with the beats audio port that's my personal player

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

PriestSyrinx

Reaction score
I use a combination of Player Pro, Google Music, and Spotify. Pretty much covers all my bases. Player Pro has a free trial, so you can always use that for a week to see if you like it.

NickSaul

Reaction score
I use PlayerPro with the Mystic Blue skin. I have been very pleased with it. I can control it using my headphones that have a button on them. My favorite feature is that you can just swipe our finger across the screen, with the app open, to go to the next/previous songs.

onebigunion

Reaction score
Cloudskipper is very good. Nice interface easy to use and actually has a "quit" button so it isn't still active in the background. Just hitting pause and backing out as most music apps appear do just seems iffy to me. Its free too. Poweramp is also good, it appears to be the only one that has a channel balance control which can be a real benefit when using headphones if you happen to have some hearing loss in one ear. Poweramp also has a somewhat more sophisticated equalizer. Its a paid app tho.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums