music player acting up

polack

Reaction score
For some reason the last two days my stock music player is screwing up. the time at the bottom and the bar aren't synced up with what i'm playing. i'm watching the time and for what it's saying is one second its actually almost four. so after an hour long podcast it says i've only listen to twenty five minutes. then when the podcast finishes and it's thinking their is more time left on that episode the system picks up the same podcast at the twenty five minute mark and starts over from there. anyone else hear of this i searched all the threads and found nothing. i've reset the phone a bunch of times and battery pulled and it's still messed up.

OP
P

polack

Reaction score
also i just notived my video player is going in slow motion. sound is perfect but the video itself is ultra slow.

OP
P

polack

Reaction score
Ok, this is ****ing insane. I can fix it but only after three resets with battery pulls. then everything works perfectly for a few days and then bam, right back to laggy video and timer not synced up. I'm still in warranty so verizon is about to send me a new phone but i would rather fix this one than have to risk sending it back and possible losses.