music over bluetooth

alm0614

Reaction score
I can connect my phone to my car through bluetooth for answering calls.. is there anyway i could play music over my bluetooth connection. its an 2007 acura tl

Sal R.

Reaction score
Probably not. You'll probably need to add another BT connection to stream audio thru your stereo with a unit like the Blackberry BT audio gateway.

Whatever you get, make sure the BT device supports A2DP profile.

schollianmj

Reaction score
I just got a JVC KD-R900 from a local store for 230 and it has built in BT. got it hooked up, paired it to my Droid and it auto downloaded my address book to the head unit. then on a whim I started up BTunes and it started playing over BT tot he head unit! YEA! No needed modules, or addons. push a button on the head unit and it dials out. freaking sweet. did not expect this from a lower end cheaper unit.

jsellers

Reaction score
I just bought a new car and the stock radio has an audio BT function. It says go to my phone settings and select a playblack option for BT. Is there a way to do this on the moto? When I just play the music on my phone it is not bring picked up by the BT in the stereo even though the phone is synched to the car and I can make calls through the cars BT function. Any suggestions on how to play my music through the BT audio function on the stereo?
Thanks