Music on my Droid 3

lookin1162

Reaction score
I download music on my PC I then transfer the tunes to my Droid3 to the MY MUSIC folder I want to transfer all my music to my SD crd can someone please tell me how to do this
Thank you

Last edited:

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Do you mean an *actual* sdcard, or the *virtual* sdcard folder that is already on the Droid3? I'm a little confused on whether you want the music on a separate card, or simply to play on the Droid (it sounds like it's already been moved to your phone). Can you explain?

If it's not on the Droid yet, remember when you connect with a USB cable you have to pull down the notification bar, select "USB connection", and then select "USB Mass Storage" on the D3. Once you click "OK" your Droid will show up on your PC, and you can just drag-and-drop to your favorite folder/location. :)

-Matt

OP
L

lookin1162

Reaction score
Matt I wanted my music stored on the removable SD card.... someone showed me how to move my exisiting music to my removable SD card by using astro file manager...But I thank you Matt for trying to help and my apologies for not clearly stating what I was attempting to accomplish

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

gadgetrants

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Matt I wanted my music stored on the removable SD card.... someone showed me how to move my exisiting music to my removable SD card by using astro file manager...But I thank you Matt for trying to help and my apologies for not clearly stating what I was attempting to accomplish

Awesome! :) A happy ending is always good news.

And Astro rocks. By the way, another file manager you might want to play with is ES File Explorer:

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.estrongs.android.pop

A nice built-in feature it has is access to your local area network: not only good for viewing media files on your PC, but also for wireless copy/paste of files.

-Matt

OP
L

lookin1162

Reaction score
Thanks Again Matt I will check it out