music on droid

droiduserkd

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need droid counsel! I am a Mac user who spilled water on her computer - now kaput - and Id like to put my itunes on my droid x. Trouble is, it was on my mac and no other computer. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Many thanks!!

Last edited:

lerit50

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need droid counsel! I am a Mac user who spilled water on her computer - now kaput - and Id like to put my itunes on my droid x. Trouble is, it was on my mac and no other computer. Any suggestions on how to proceed?
Many thanks!!

Correct me if i'm wrong, but any song bought on itunes can be restored on another computer right? So restore them and then move the files over via usb

DroidForums app on my Angelic D2G

repo_man

Reaction score
Not sure about the iTunes restore option. If you can't restore the music you might be able to pull the data directly from the harddrive. Was it a desktop or a laptop? Do you have a computer-handy friend? If you're not returning the Mac, you can get the harddrive out (most likely not damaged by the water), put it in another computer and manually pull the songs off (think copy/cut and paste here). Though that might be a bit advanced for some users as it requires manually taking the harddrive out (which is probably tricky on a macbook; never took one of those apart, lol).