Music on droid not completely deleting?

kdubbs117

Reaction score
Hey, a few days ago I used doubletwist to sync my music into my phone. It didn't sync well so then i wanted to erase all of my music and I deleted the music file on my droid. All my songs are gone but the storage space did not increase at all. I have no clue whats taking up this space. Please help!

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey, a few days ago I used doubletwist to sync my music into my phone. It didn't sync well so then i wanted to erase all of my music and I deleted the music file on my droid. All my songs are gone but the storage space did not increase at all. I have no clue whats taking up this space. Please help!

You should be able to see what's in your hard drive, correct? Do you see anything that looks unusual?

And how much space do you you have on your SD card now?

OP
K

kdubbs117

Reaction score

You should be able to see what's in your hard drive, correct? Do you see anything that looks unusual?

And how much space do you you have on your SD card now?
Yes I can see whats in my harddrive through my computer but there isnt anything unusual in there that may take up GBs of space without me knowing.
I currently have about 6 GBs of space left where I used to have 11 GBs of space before the sync.