Music on Bionic

GBAUMS

Reaction score
I was hoping someone could give me a good way of syncing my itunes with my Bionic. I read about double twist but have tried syncing in pc mode, usb, and windows sync and each of them ends up with a problem whether it be playlists dont sync or the music itself does not sync. Is there an easier way or better program for this?

rumblee1

Reaction score
Ok, I went thru all this with my droid X and after doubletwist kept multiplying my songs, I changed to isyncr and isyncrwifi. When you have a lot of songs or an entire library to download, use isyncr. When updating a few, use isyncr wifi. Its as easy ad pie to set up and use. They also
have a MAC version (that I use). Also, they have GREAT support if needed. This app will also upload the pics and videos you take with your phone to your computer. Try it. It works. Now using on my bionic.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
^^This. Zumocast is also great but your computer needs to be on for it. So maybe if you owned some sort of external HDD and/or a server with a lot of storage on it it'd be perfect but....yeeeeaaahhhh....

OP
G

GBAUMS

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I will try the isyncr. I don't want to have to have a connection for zumacast or cloud. I just would like them straight on the phone.

rumblee1

Reaction score
Gbaums, let us know how you like isyncr.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums

leonard

Reaction score
I am using Zumocast to access over 5000 songs in my itunes library. Works great for me.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

bryan.teeples

Reaction score
I use zumocast for ask my pictures and it does indeed work great. For music I user google music and have uploaded my library to the cloud. Then I can download specific songs to my phone from the cloud and anytime I want a different one I can download it. And yes, I mean download not stream.

Sent from 1976 utilizing a 1.21 gigawatt connection. Yes, bionics were around then, they were still just working things out.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I use zumocast for ask my pictures and it does indeed work great. For music I user google music and have uploaded my library to the cloud. Then I can download specific songs to my phone from the cloud and anytime I want a different one I can download it. And yes, I mean download not stream.

Sent from 1976 utilizing a 1.21 gigawatt connection. Yes, bionics were around then, they were still just working things out.
Google music is good for that but the OP may stumble upon some problems. He wants to sync his iTunes with his Bionic, and with Google music and other stream music apps, you really do need unlimited data or you won't have a fun time looking at your bill. Sometimes it's easier just to have them on your phone like for a long car trip or flying on an airplane.

Scribble

Reaction score
I know amazon lets you download to your phone- you don't always have to be connected and streaming. (Pretty sure Google does as well, but I don't use it.)

It's a great way to sync without the hassle of hooking up with wires.

gtofan350

Reaction score
I'm in the process of uploading all my music to amazon cloud as I'm typing this. I like the idea of zumocast but having to leave my computer on all the time didn't seem like a good idea. I opted for the 20gb for $20 but amazon has a "special" going on that you can upload all the music you want and it doesn't count against your 20gb allotment.

gtofan350

Reaction score
I've read that its incredibly buggy since it is still in beta. I have no problem with 20 bucks a year for unlimited space for music and 20gb for everything else.