1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music not syncing with Froyo BB

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by juancaca, Jun 18, 2010.

1. juancaca

juancaca New Member

so i just went from BB 1.1 to Froyo BB 0.2 and now my music won't show up when using btunes or default music app. tried uninstalling and reinstalling btunes, tried rebooting, tried removing all my music off the sdcard and putting it back on, tried upgrading to Froyo BB 0.2.1. nothing worked. so i reverted back to BB 1.1 and all my music syncs perfectly. anybody else had this problem with Froyo BB or know why it might be happening?
  2. Droid_3.0

Droid_3.0 New Member

I had a problem with B Tunes when i updated to Froyo because i set it so it would only get it from Sdcard/Music and wouldn't sync turns out the sdcard was moved down a lv so now its /Mnt/sdcard/Music i don`t know if this is the same as you problem but it might work
  3. juancaca

juancaca New Member

hmmm...i didn't notice the sd card moved down a level when i was using astro manager. that was probably it though. thanks. i'm gonna stick with BB 1.1 for now until pete comes out with a more stable version of froyo. BB 0.2 drained my battery FAST!