Music \m/

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm a big Rise Against fan. The music, not vegetarianism and some of their other lifestyle choices. They only have one song that I don't like.

X

JP 5.56

Reaction score
I listen to just about everything except R&B and new hiphop (hiphop from the mid 90s and earlier is different)

Lately I've been on a big goth/black/x metal with female vocals kick. Stuff like Tristania, Epica, Lacuna Coil, etc.

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
I'm a big Rise Against fan. The music, not vegetarianism and some of their other lifestyle choices. They only have one song that I don't like.

X

I'll be honest, I dont like all of their songs. Not because they arent any good, they just dont match the channel they come on. Which is Trapt. I dont have any of their music, so I just hear them when they're played on Pandora. But theres only a few that I thumbed down.

havens1515

Reaction score
Alright fellow metal heads, I have a question for ya. Is there an app that has some good selection of metal radio? Pandora and Slacker are good for just about any other genre, but their selection of metal sucks. Live 365 seems to have some good selection, but I turned it off before I got through all the advertisements. I need something that has a good selection, but I don't need to sit through 5 mins of ads to listen.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
Alright fellow metal heads, I have a question for ya. Is there an app that has some good selection of metal radio? Pandora and Slacker are good for just about any other genre, but their selection of metal sucks. Live 365 seems to have some good selection, but I turned it off before I got through all the advertisements. I need something that has a good selection, but I don't need to sit through 5 mins of ads to listen.

I understand your pain...lol I dl all my songs for that reason.. however Pandora has a good pink Floyd ish station. And Buckethead...that and Roger waters is all i use Pandora for. They strangely add some crap too but nonetheless OK...

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

havens1515

Reaction score
You got that right. They'll go from rock to rap, & vice versa. Strange indeed.

That's part of why I left Pandora for Slacker, but even Slacker is hard to get a good metal station out of. I tweaked my existing station a little yesterday and made it a little better, but it still needs work.

droid2drummer

Silver Member
Reaction score
System of a Down is my fav.

Holy sh!@ I haven't heard that band in a minute. Thanks for the memory.. Now I can go dl some of their tunes for my collection..lol Peace!

:cool:

You've been tapped by the Drummer...

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like the guitar in Aerials. That's probably my favorite System of a Down song.

X

sr.torres22

Reaction score
Pantera, Sangre, Suicide Silence, Deftones, Dying Fetus, Volumes, Foo Fighters...etc.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Tool is a great one, Drummer. My cousin got me hooked on em

X