Music Junk????????

bamaboy165

Reaction score
Anybody have any news on Music Junk? did it get removed from the market? If so does anyone have a link for the .apk? Thanks in advance!!

backlash

Reaction score
I've had it installed for a while, searched for a song yesterday, found it, and d/l it.............I tried searching for some songs today, and just kept getting network errors :(

OP
bamaboy165

bamaboy165

Reaction score
I've had it installed for a while, searched for a song yesterday, found it, and d/l it.............I tried searching for some songs today, and just kept getting network errors :(

Yeah man i had it but i wiped my phone to get ready for 2.1 and now i can't seem to find it :( keep me updated and let me know whats up.

brochaos

Reaction score
my music junk is down as well. went to search for my backup, imusic/neomusic, and it is not there as well! did the android market decide to take a stand against music piracy?

i'm gonna install my backed up imusic and see if it still works.

skidoo

Reaction score
my music junk is down as well. went to search for my backup, imusic/neomusic, and it is not there as well! did the android market decide to take a stand against music piracy?

i'm gonna install my backed up imusic and see if it still works.

"Network Error. Please Try Again."

6:30 PM EDT

Durnit.

brochaos

Reaction score
ok, even though i can't find imusic in the market either...the program still works!

Shinn Droid

Reaction score
I'm having the same problem over this way. I've downloaded "Music Share" and "Music Online Lite" from the Market today, their no Music Junk but they will have to work for now I guess. Hope to see Music Junk return as well.

jbrock98

Reaction score
yea switched out my moto droid for a new one, and when my apps were restored no neo music and couldn't find it in the market, no music junk either, i'm using mp3 downloader it works alright but no worries can always download on my computer and transfer, just hope tube downloader stays working, i like it better anyways, have the music i want and the music video to go with it

Last edited:

taeray2002

Reaction score
What do I want to search for that does the same as MJ? I dont think that I want to uninstall yet in hopes that it comes back, but is there a decent replacement in the market?

skidoo

Reaction score
Personally, I think I Music comes in a WAAAAAY distant second, behind MusicJunk. The search results, the nag screens, the upgrade-locked features.... MusicJunk is (was?) the king of the hill.

Nevertheless, as of 10:25 EDT, I Music is still working (currently playing a Foo Fighters tune found in a search), but MusicJunk is just throwing that same error.

FYI: Both can still be downloaded:

Free Music Junk download

GreenCode

There's an illuminating message on the I Music site:

We are sorry for that iMusic and iMusicTao had removed by Google Market. Notify email is follow:

Date: Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 1:22 AM

This is a notification that the application, i Music with package ID com.code.i.music has been removed from Android Market...