Music Junk/iMusic Gone!

91jolson

Reaction score
Apparentally they have been taken off the market. Either that or I just can't find them. AppAware still has records of people installing it recently though. Can someone post the APK?
Thanks

mootsucks

Reaction score
It really sucks. The developer re-posted it on the android market for the same price as before (560 yuan) and you would have to repay it. I will not support a developer who makes you re-buy it without knowing it.

OP
91jolson

91jolson

Reaction score
Yeah but after some searching I found three or four more apps that can duplicate iMusic/Music Junk functionality, I post links when I get out of class.

krus_2

Reaction score
Im posting the free version on mediafire right now. Ill send you the link when its done.

iveman89

Reaction score
so if i update my phone to 2.1 will it erase or prevent me from using my imusic?!?

i just realized it said droid newbie lol

OP
91jolson

91jolson

Reaction score
Music junk doesn't work anymore even if you still have it installed. Mp3 download is a suitable replacement, even though it isn't as great as music junk

Big Cam

Reaction score
so if i update my phone to 2.1 will it erase or prevent me from using my imusic?!?

i just realized it said droid newbie lol
No.

I installed imusic about 2 months ago.

My phone did the OTA update to 2.1 on Sunday morning and imusic still works fine.:)

OP
91jolson

91jolson

Reaction score
Well I haven't tried I music but music junk won't give you search results.

krus_2

Reaction score
Well I haven't tried I music but music junk won't give you search results.

I just tried both iMusic and Music Junk and both are working fine. I do know that last night I was not about to get results from Music Junk and it has happened before. Check Music Junk periodically because it should come back.

jmims

Reaction score
I just checked and I couldn't find either. But, I do already have iMusic. There are ways, though, to... acquire... it.