Music from Droid TO iTunes?

calexander

Reaction score
I got the Music Junk app and am loving being able to download songs for free whenever, where ever i want. I recently plugged my phone into my PC for the first time in awhile and i need to know how to put the songs ON my Droid, into my iTunes library. I know how to do it vice-versa. It's really frustrating me. And i use the Motorola Media Link program

mddx

Reaction score
Connect via USB. Drag the music files from your SD Card to your ITunes Library. ITunes will copy the files, add it to your library automatically.

Alster2005

Reaction score
Thats how I do it. Just drag and drop. My problem is getting the music I DL from I tunes on to my droid. A lot of them have that copywrite on them. I tried an app from the market but it didnt work. Then I heard about DoubleTwist and that program I put on my computer was a complete cluster fu*k! Then someone said I can Dl a program from Itunes and have to pay something crazy like 50 cents a song to use them. I am just going to DL the stuff for free from music junk. Lot less complicated.

sir2545

Reaction score
I do the same, only I save the music junk files to a folder on the card that I named "musicjunk" so I can easily locate and transfer the songs. After I've transferred them to itunes I move them to the music folder.