1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music Files Question

Discussion in 'Android Smart Phones' started by deenga, Jan 22, 2011.

1. deenga

deenga New Member

hello every 1, can any1 out there tell me how 2 remove my music files from their individual folders 2 one main folder or home folder on my sd card using astro file manager, (dont wanna screw up anything) thanx in advance 2 all who reply......:heart::greendroid:
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

I can't help you on this phone really, but I do want to :welcome: you to the Droid Forums. Please post in the proper areas.
  3. deenga

deenga New Member

4. deenga

deenga New Member

although I posted n wrong forum, my question was reffering to a universal app, used by ┬źdroid┬╗ android, and several other phones of the like, not of any specifics on a specified device, its features or functions, although my device is different, n dont quote me, jus my opinion , but being such a well thought out, commonly used app by a number of users, im sure the ui, features and functions r fairly the same. well, all n all still open 2 any advice...... thanx again