1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

music controller

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by MotoFreak2772, Apr 26, 2010.

1. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

How do I set it as the playback viewer default and what does that do exactly?
  2. icculusX

icculusX Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I need more info cause i dono what this means??
  3. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

I downloaded music controller light, and in the instructions it says it is recommended to set it as the default playback viewer. Im assuming this means when I play music it will automatically run this app. What it does is let me control play/pause fwd and back using the camera button. But yeah idk how to set it as default, it tells me how to unset it but not how to set it.
  4. MotoFreak2772

MotoFreak2772 New Member

Does anyone use this app? or one like it. I just want to be able to control my music without having to open it up and everything. Just a quick click of a button that gets the job done lol. Honestly I think one that uses the volume buttons would be good but the way they have it set up with the camera button isnt bad.
  5. mikehal38

mikehal38 New Member

I use droidshuffle. It does the job just fine.
  6. Reserved Name

Reserved Name New Member

Music control was the **** on 2.1 but no update for froyo, nothing from the dev and it's been months, I think he's given up. DS doesn't work for me and it only maps on function to the camera button, so not crazy about it anyway.