Music Booster/ Equalizer

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
It says its not needed for 2.3 or later devices....so I dont need it. Thanks.

LBJay

Reaction score
It's not mandatory or required, but "needed" is a matter of opinion. Depends on if it delivers better sound quality with your setup. You'll never know unless you try. ;)

You might find the quality of the audio better than the native Android one.
- The performance of the decoding might be superior to the Android one for some or all music formats.
- The DSP pack might be able to playback some files that the Android native pack fails to read.
- The DSP pack offers a 10 band equalizer whereas the Android native audio effects only offer a 5 band equalizer.

OP
cece5702

cece5702

Reaction score
You dont have a Maxx? Hmmm.... ok :)
It's not mandatory or required, but "needed" is a matter of opinion. Depends on if it delivers better sound quality with your setup. You'll never know unless you try. ;)

Andielyn

Reaction score
Will PowerAMP or Player Pro do anything to improve the volume of the external speaker? Or, is there another app that will do that? I LOVE my MAXX but I slept through my alarm with the volume at 100%. Any suggestions? (Besides buy my boss flowers? ;)

Picaso86

Reaction score
Poweramp

Is DSP Pack in Google Play to download?

I am having an issue with PowerAMP. Let say I am listing to a song thru my earbuds, every time I get a notification the volume will go UP for 2 secs and then goes down to normal. Does anybody know how to fix this?

side note: I tried doubletwist before and I never had this problem.