1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music / Bluetooth Issues With Droid Razr Maxx HD

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jlee14, Feb 4, 2013.

1. jlee14

jlee14 New Member

Hey guys, really hoping someone can help me out here. I purchased the Droid Razr Maxx HD about a month ago and I absolutely love it. I am however having one problem. Occasionally when I am listening to music on the phone the music will randomly pause and/or I will get an error saying "the selected file cannot be played." I have tried switching music players and this did not help. It happens especially when I try to use bluetooth to stream music through my alpine headunit in my car. A hard restart usually works but I'd rather not have to do this 3-45 times a day as I listen to my music frequently. Anybody have an idea of what the issue is?
Search tags for this page
droid razr hd bluetooth issues
droid razr maxx bluetooth audio cutting out
droid razr maxx bluetooth issues
droid razr maxx bluetooth music

droid razr maxx bluetooth problems

droid razr maxx hd bluetooth

droid razr maxx hd bluetooth issues

droid razr maxx hd bluetooth problems
how do i play music through bluetooth on razr maxx hd
how to bluetooth music from droid razr

razr hd bluetooth issues