1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music based Live Wallpaper options

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by loop4zil, May 11, 2010.

1. loop4zil

loop4zil New Member

Is there a Live Wallpaper out in the market that responds to Music?

I am looking for one that has more options than the three stock LWPs?

Out of the three stock music LWPs, I like "Spectrum" the best. "VU Meter" is just plain boring (who thought of that one?) and "Waveform" is a little to jittery when playing tunes...and I do not like the orange color.

Spectrum would be ideal for me if I could change the background color and change the Wave/Spectrum color.

Is anyone else interested in this? Maybe we could convince someone to develop it.
  2. Eladano

Eladano New Member

Yes, I too, am looking for a music frequency live wallpaper. My issue with the stock one is that the visible spectrum is set too high..
    You can try this with yours too, but for just about every song the frequency stays at one end and hardly changes even if the notes go up an
    octave or two. Only when a vocalist says a "t " or an "s " does the spectrum shoot up. Along with adjustable colors and previous requeste, I implore a developer to make said wallpaper. I would even take a widget at this point.
Search tags for this page
android live wallpaper that reacts to music
android vu meter live wallpaper
background that reacts to music

live wallpaper that reacts to music

live wallpaper vu meter
live wallpapers that go with music
live wallpapers that react to music

music live wallpaper

music spectrum live wallpaper

music spectrum live wallpaper android

spectrum live wallpaper android