1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Music automatically playing after call

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Ginune16, Aug 7, 2010.

1. Ginune16

Ginune16 New Member

I searched everywhere for this and nothing so far. At least half of the time I hang up a call l when on bluetooth the music player starts playing. I have bb 0.4 with nex theme using a motorola headset that has the a2dp profile.

Also the phone app and contact app has a crazy lag to it most of the time.

Any suggestions or solutions?
  2. deputc26

deputc26 New Member

Dude Audio starts playing on my BB .4 install at completely random intervals. I've re-flashed twice and tried different kernels. It always plays the same audio file, but at random intervals... very weird.
  3. flpmode79

flpmode79 New Member

I have wierd stuff like that happen with Sapphire 1.0 (FRG01B) so it might be a wierd froyo thing.

I listen to sirius player and someone calls I unplug the headphones and answer the call, but when I hang up my music player starts playing along with the sirius app. I have to press play and then pause on my music player to get it to stop.
  4. sadie123

sadie123 New Member

stop the music

I am using a Ford Sync interface with my Droid X. Whenever I turn on Bluetooth in the car, music from my Droid that I have made into a ringtone pays over and over again. The only way to stop it is to remove the music from the SD card. Is there any way to stop this from happening? It renders the music player unuseable.
  5. azking23

azking23 New Member

Still an issue

Has anyone had any luck getting this problem fixed? It drives me crazy.
    Thanks
Search tags for this page

android stop music play after call

bluetooth plays music after hang up

htc rezound ringtone/music playing automatic after call

music player turns on after i hang up the phone