Music and bluetooth questions

nwlywds07

Reaction score
I am a mail carrier and I have a droid2 global. I also have a platronics bluetooth headset that I use everyday while I carry mail. I was wondering if there is anyway to listen to my music through my bluetooth headset. I currently use poweramp for my mp3's and tunein radio for listening to the radio.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

Nasa

Reaction score
There should be no problem pairing the headset. I use a Plantronics hands free in my truck.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
N

nwlywds07

Reaction score
Its paired fine for talking but I have no idea how to get my music to play through it. I walk my mail route and I hate to have my phone blarring in my pocket just so I can listen to my music when I have my bluetooth in my ear! There's got to be a way to do it

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL

pilonull

Reaction score
do a quick market search for " bt mono " look around at the various apps and find one that suits you best. There's a mix of free versions, and also paid versions of several different apps that will accomplish what you want.

Good luck!

-alex

OP
N

nwlywds07

Reaction score
Ok so I tried the bt mono and the super mono and neither one will work on my droid 2 global....all I wanna do is to be able to listen to my music on my phone through my bluetooth...anyone else have any other suggestions?

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

JRParsons

Reaction score
You're headset most likely does not support the A2DP profile. If you can put headphones on at work Plantronics makes a set of A2DP headphones called the backbeat that seams to work well, if you only want the headset in one ear, I have a Blueant q2 that's OK. The Stereo headphones typically cost around $50-$129 and the ones that go in one ear are $39-$99. You'll get much better audio quality when playing music with a set of stereo headphones but my q2 is adequate if I'm listening to a podcast or watching Tv on my phone.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

aerosolapple

Reaction score