1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

murderess roms discussion

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by mau5hunter, Aug 2, 2010.

1. mau5hunter

mau5hunter New Member

Hey, purely interested in roms here. I have tried buglessbeast, saphire, and cyanogen. To me cyanogen murders the others, not only with speed, but functionality, and mostly coolness (like secret/hidden things), can you tell me what you enjoy about the others more?
  2. BullDroid

BullDroid New Member

Sapphire for me! Mainly because it is the only Rom I have ever run that has been Fast, Smooth, and Stable. I get no force closes and no slow downs on Sapphire. I have tried all others and Cyanogen. And although I do like Cyanogen it seemed to have more bugs/issues for me than others. Cant really point anything specific out but i would get force closes almost every day.
  3. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

I very briefly tried jrummy's and bugless beast way back when I first rooted a couple of months ago :wink: so I can't really remember how those treated me.
    Then I got on ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning and was hooked! Ran super stable for me!
    Then while waiting for his latest I tried CM RC2 and that didn't "cooperate" with my phone very well. Then I gave Sapphire 0.8.4 a try and have been loving that one. So much so that I tried SS 4.6 and flashed back to Sapphire - but that maybe because of roberj13's alternate dark theme :tongue:

Long story short - I think they're all great :laugh:
  4. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

I've always had the best luck with Bugless Beast and Ultimate Droid. Right now I'm running UD 5.0.1 and I couldn't be happier with the performance. The ability to change font style and status bar font colors is a nice little bonus also.