murderess roms discussion

Discussion in 'Android Roms' started by mau5hunter, Aug 2, 2010.

1. mau5hunter

mau5hunter Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey, purely interested in roms here. I have tried buglessbeast, saphire, and cyanogen. To me cyanogen murders the others, not only with speed, but functionality, and mostly coolness (like secret/hidden things), can you tell me what you enjoy about the others more?

2. BullDroid

BullDroid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Sapphire for me! Mainly because it is the only Rom I have ever run that has been Fast, Smooth, and Stable. I get no force closes and no slow downs on Sapphire. I have tried all others and Cyanogen. And although I do like Cyanogen it seemed to have more bugs/issues for me than others. Cant really point anything specific out but i would get force closes almost every day.

3. YankInDaSouth

YankInDaSouth Theme Developer Theme Developer

Ratings:
    +72
    I very briefly tried jrummy's and bugless beast way back when I first rooted a couple of months ago :wink: so I can't really remember how those treated me.
    Then I got on ChevyNo1's Simply Stunning and was hooked! Ran super stable for me!
    Then while waiting for his latest I tried CM RC2 and that didn't "cooperate" with my phone very well. Then I gave Sapphire 0.8.4 a try and have been loving that one. So much so that I tried SS 4.6 and flashed back to Sapphire - but that maybe because of roberj13's alternate dark theme :tongue:

Long story short - I think they're all great :laugh:

4. warrior21

warrior21 Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I've always had the best luck with Bugless Beast and Ultimate Droid. Right now I'm running UD 5.0.1 and I couldn't be happier with the performance. The ability to change font style and status bar font colors is a nice little bonus also.