murano droid 2 bluetooth connection

moklwhen

Reaction score
Hi folks. My name is Mike, and I work for the Navy as a civil service employee in Panama City, Florida. I am computer literate (3 at work, 3 at home---networked).
I am trying to get droid 2 literate.

I cant get my 2009 murano phone system to recognize my new droid 2 via bluetooth. Any of you young geeks willing to help an old physicist (71)?

MOKLWHEN PC Florida. Hey, I'm a biker too. 2009 900 Vulcan custom, 2010 harley triglide ultra. Not bad for an old fart, huh? Thunder Beach this weekend!!!:)#

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
From one Mike and former Navy to another Mike, welcome! I have a Droid and it connects to my RX BT. I tap the BT setting and tap discoverable. Once it displays paired I enter the pass code (1111) and I can connected.

Hope this helpful.

Mike

BTW one of our mods (Vulcan1600) shares your interest!

ArmadaJim

Reaction score
Digging up an old thread. My wife and I are looking at a 2011 Murano and are planning to get droid 2's later down the road. Our question is if droid 2 will voice dial through the built in bluetooth. Any answers?

Bilgediver

Reaction score
Digging up an old thread. My wife and I are looking at a 2011 Murano and are planning to get droid 2's later down the road. Our question is if droid 2 will voice dial through the built in bluetooth. Any answers?

I have the droid2global, and I can say it has the capability, but it might take some practice. The default google voice on the og droid was much better at recognizing my voice for bluetooth dial out of the box imho.

You might have to calibrate for your voice.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App