Multitasking

qkpony

Reaction score
Its there something up with the new version? I use the xm radio app everyday and now if I minimize it and open anything it stops playing. I then have to restart the app. So basically I can do nothing but listen to the app. I didn't want an iphone LOL.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

porky101

Reaction score
It has to do with like a memory issue. Same thing happens if you use the stock Music app. I am assuming they are working on the bug...there is a way to increase the VM, which I have been meaning to look into to try and fix the issue with my phone. What MIUI needs to do is add an option in the settings to keep certain apps in memory, so that when the phone needs more memory it wont auto close certain apps. What I was thinking was if I download a Task Killer and add my music to the not kill list if MIUI will still kill it or if it will respect the Task Killer app and not kill it. I have yet to try it.

Armyof2

Reaction score
Welcome to the world of GB roms on a phone not meant to run GB...It uses quite a bit more memory than Froyo and pretty much every ROM out right now has issues like this...on top of that MiUi was already fairly memory intensive.

illmatic636

Reaction score
Last edited:

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Gingerbread tastes way better than it functions...

OP
qkpony

qkpony

Reaction score
Thanks will check it out.

kamisan

Reaction score
With auto memory manager you can also go in and set priority for each app and raise the priority of your music app so it will not close