Multitasking app while phone rings

bl42ed0

Reaction score
This might sound weird but if I am in the middle of doing something on the phone and someone's calling me, is there an app that removes the call screen without ignoring the caller? I want to be able to let the phone continue to ring on their end (like my girlfriend haha) but allow me to do other things instead of staring at the call screen until it goes to missed call. Sorry if that seemed convoluted.. sneaking a question in during work.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hm, not sure about this one....next time you might want to try the Droid Incredible General Discussions forum, this one is used mostly by Droid'ers =)

streetkid

Reaction score
Don't know for sure, but shouldn't you be able to just hit the home button? or alternatively hold the home button to see the last 6 apps you used and just select the one you were just on.

edit: just did a quick test, hitting home alone doesn't work, but you can hold it to see the last 6 apps and select between them. The phone keeps ringing the whole time though.

OP
B

bl42ed0

Reaction score
@ streetkid nice find. You can probably silence phone by pressing the volume then holding the home button to browse. Thanks!
@titans oh sorry thought it might have been an issue that included the Droid too. Is that a native option for Droid users?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk