1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiple Problems

Discussion in 'Droid X2 Tech Support' started by droidcny, Jul 9, 2011.

1. droidcny

droidcny New Member

So today hasn't been a good one. First, my screen wouldn't turn on TWICE and required a battery pull. This has never happened and all of a sudden happens twice. I know the phone wasn't off because the LED Indicator was still blinking due to a text I received. Second, my music widget and flashlight widget both stopped working multiple times. I have GO Launcher and am rooted using Supercharger if that helps anyone. Any suggestions?

(P.S.- My battery was getting low (<15%) when the widgets stopped working FWIW)
  2. droidcny

droidcny New Member

Music wont load at all right now, requires a reboot. This has happened more than a few times this past week, regardless of how much battery I have.