multiple problems after update

riceinit

Reaction score
My wife received an update on her revolution and there were multiple problems:

It shuts down randomly about twice a day.
The browser back issue. Everytime she hits the back button, she has to open a new browser.
The buttons on the bottom of the phone (menu, home, back, search) will not light up anymore.

Anyone out there experiencing the same thing or know a solution to this problem, please post! Thanks!

Heymach

Reaction score
Browser back issue

I have had the same problem with the browser back button, and it started with the new operating system update. I can be several pages into a website, but if I hit back it closes the browser instead of going back a page. When I restart the browser it opens in the page I was previously at, so the only way to go back a page is to restart from the home page and retrace the links. THIS KILLS THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE BROWSER. They had better fix this quickly because I am sure they are frustrating a lot of people and gaining a lot of ill will towards their product.

ThePagerGeek

Reaction score
I have noticed the "back button" issue. I have also noticed that MMS pictures are "zoomed in" when you click to view them. While looking at the preview, it looks normal... but when you click it to view it, the phone zooms in on the center chopping the edges off. There is no way to "zoom out". That's annoying.

Right now I can't even download pics sent via MMS. It says Unavailable or Expired. Yes, WiFi is off, I'm in a mobile data network and I'm using either Handcent or the stock app.

Annoyed...