multiple pics/media files

DSM4rill

Reaction score
At least once a day, my gallery will generate duplicates, triplicates and sometimes quadruplicates of every photo, album cover, and any icon related folder that cannot be opened or deleted. I take 'bout, 4 pics a month and my camera folder be like 442...
Imma 'earbuds on the subway' dude, and the music player reads the same way....the worst.
So I clear media storage (and reboot) and its normal...for about an hour or two.

Holler if you have a better suggestion.

Its not that serious... but its on my nerves.

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
How many of these pics do you share? How many of these pics are you receiving via text message?

Every pic I take seems to duplicate itself if I ever share it via Twitter/Facebook, edit it, or message it to a friend. My phone also likes to save everything my friends send me in my gallery as well. Suffice to say my memory card starts to fill up fast if my friends and I go shutterbug.

Also, what apps are you using to take pictures? Is your music player saving album art somewhere?

OP
DSM4rill

DSM4rill

Reaction score
I don't share pics often. Once every 2-3 months.
I get MMS all the time. I use cameraZoom fx. Barely. I vid/voice chat much
N7music player saves in its own folder.

Its cool.
I don't think I care enough until I gives my phone problems... Just every song 4 times on my player is wack and when I do need my photo camera/gallery, it's suspect.