1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiple Outlook Email Folders

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by limacharlie145, Nov 16, 2009.

1. limacharlie145

limacharlie145 New Member

I just got and Eris and I love it except for one thing, the way Outlook email is handled. I have a large number of folders, sub-folders and rules that help me keep my email sorted. My WM 6.1 phone did this just fine. On my Eris, in order to see if I have a new message in a sub-folder, I have to scroll down to the folder and refresh it. I have to this for every folder. It is very annoying, and I am considering returning it for a WM phone.

Does anyone have any thoughts on how I can make this work more smoothly and efficiently?

LC
  2. ewk

ewk New Member

I have EXACTLY the same issue. Moving from WM 6.1 (I WON'T be going back) where I could indicate with a checklist the folders I wanted synced. Very Nice. Now on Droid and while updates are fast and I love the notification bar, I need to automate syncing of folders other than Inbox. (my boss is in a filtered sub folder!)

Sorry for the 'me too' LC but hopefully we can attract some attention with more than one post.

ewk
  3. jkayner

jkayner New Member

yeah, i hate this missing feature also.
  4. TheCleaner

TheCleaner New Member

According to this report, perhaps this will be "fixed" in the Dec. 11th update:

Search tags for this page
add folder in email on droid
android 4.2 sync more exchnage folders

driod 4 mail folders

duplicate mail folders on droid phone

folders notification outlook android
how can i get email on android from my personal folders in o
how do i add a new folder to outlook on android
how do i get my other outlook email folders to show on my dr
how to display multiple folders in android email
how to get e-mail folders to show on droid phone
how to see outlook folders on android email