Multiple Issues!

TanBan

Reaction score
I recently bought a Droid Incredible from a supposedly reliable seller on ebay. It was supposed to be new, but when I received it, it clearly wasn't, because an email address was set up already. Other than the email address, everything else looked fine, so I did a factory clean and hoped for the best. Now I have begun having tons of problems. Randomly throughout the day, and especially when I try to charge the phone, the screen just goes white with the words "HTC Incredible". The only way I can get out of the screen is if I pull the battery. Now, the phone has begun rebooting itself constantly. As soon as it turns on fully, it powers back down and begins the process again. I am so frustrated at this point and do not know what to do! Please help!

fishstick600

Reaction score
Ebay has buyer protection and they will review your case,usually in a very timely manner, and have the seller re embers you in full. Just be sure to describe your issues in great detail. If you need more help on the buyer protection pm me and i'll help you out.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk