Multiple issues with droidx sync, wifi and morotola error msg

tsg3313

Reaction score
I have multiple problems with my droidx after I used titatium pro to back and restore to a new phone. Both phones were from verizon, both droid x.

First problem was this little annoying msg on notifications. It says motorola service account error. If you click on msg, it says something about phone service account not active tied to another phone. Called both verizon and motorola to confirm. On their side it is good. Read something on the net about when you restore phone titanium backup restore too much.

Second problem the sync icon in notification is always on, can't get it to turn off. When going to accounts, their isnt a sync setting anymore to auto sync. Third problem is I can't delete my facebook account from accounts.

All of these issues are after restoring to new droidx. Original one would not charge properly.

Please help.

Thanks,

Tim

OP
T

tsg3313

Reaction score
Ok, after resetting, restoring, I have new problems. The gmail app won't send email and the sync icon is always on. Any suggestions? Verizon was no help, tell me to change my gmail password (did), reset (did again) and they suggest they send yet another phone.