1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiple Google+ apps on one phone question

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by localgoogleguru, Nov 12, 2011.

1. localgoogleguru

localgoogleguru New Member

Hey guys n gals, I asked Google+ if we could run 2 instances or 2 different Google+ accounts from one phone
    When I googled it, apparently it's possible to go into G+ settings and authorize multiple logins from one browser

The head guy who runs G+ (Louis Gray) replied back, saying yes, we can run two G+ accounts on one phone BUT... we have to sign off (log off) of one instance before logging onto the other G+ account.
    Originally G+ was not available for Google Apps users, I began a G+ account with my gmail, now I need to run two G+ accounts (thx a lot Google for the extra work)
    Here is my thread on Google+ where I asked the head guy in charge of G+ this question

Multiple Google+ Accounts on one Droid Phone
Search tags for this page

2 google accounts on one phone

android run multiple google

mspy

multiple g accounts android

single phone multiple facebook