1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiple Google Accounts - Calendar

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by sentient02970, Aug 19, 2010.

1. sentient02970

sentient02970 New Member

I had issues with my original Google account set up on my phone as I had forgotten the password and hardly ever used it anyway. Some time later, I decided to start fresh and created a new Google account (email/contacts). Both email and contacts synch with my phone. But for some reason, I can't create a new Calendar on my phone under the new account.

Is Droid set up to take only one Calendar account? Do I need to delete the original calendar in order to add the new account? Thanks.
  2. sentient02970

sentient02970 New Member

Nevermind. It looks like the 2.2 update (which I actually downloaded the day I posted this question) solves the multiple accounts issue nicely.
Search tags for this page

droid x2 add new account to calendar

google calendar multiple calendars single account

how to add new calendar to droid x account

original motorola droid set google account

slngle exchange account multiple calender andriod