Multiple entries on my calendars

pbdroid

Reaction score
Droid1 - I have my Google calendar and my work Outlook Exchange calendars sync'd on my phone.

I have up to three entries for each of my Exchange calendar entries and for the life of me can't figure out why. When I open my Outlook on my PC there is only one entry. Any ideas why my phone is picking up these events multiple times? Thanks!

DustySwa

Reaction score
Same issue here...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Gritwater

Reaction score
I don't use outlook, but when I used Jorte, I was having some double entry things going on as I had 3 google calendars trying to all show up on my jorte calendar (a work, personal and ref) It was a complicated mess that I got working eventually by using my work calendar (since it had special permission issues on top of everything else)

Either way... I got a part time job and wanted that as a 4th calendar going and couldn't get it to work.

Check your settings in Calendar app (that comes on the phone) In the settings, you can set which calendars are sync'd and viewed. My problem was all my calendars could view and edit all the other calendars, and I had them all checked off to view and sync since I have 3 gmail accounts on my phone (main one, work gmail, ref gmail)

also go into menu-->settings--->accounts

view each of your email accounts you have set up on your phone individually. Each have a choice to sync contacts, gmail and calendar

Be sure that only the calendar you want to show up synced. Same with contacts. I was having double calendar and double contacts showing up and this fixed it.