Multiple Colored Moving X Incredible

jdknauer113

Reaction score
My problem is that whenever i install a custom rom, even after i do a cache and data wipe, when the phone reboots after the installation process, i am left with this multiple colored moving X that is made up of lights and none of the buttons on the phone work. Please help

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
What phone are you using? Over to the left under your user name and avatar and stuff, there's this info:

Phone: Enter Current Phone Model Here

Posting this info will help.

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
What Rom are you using buddy??? B/c i have a HTC Incredible Rooted and after I flashed my current ROM on there that is the custom boot screen!! So there may be nothing wrong with your phone. The first few times it takes a long while to load up then it gets faster and faster!!!! :icon_ banana:

~Srkx~
:greendroid:Overclocked to 1.2 GHZ - LowV:greendroid:

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
My problem is that whenever i install a custom rom, even after i do a cache and data wipe, when the phone reboots after the installation process, i am left with this multiple colored moving X that is made up of lights and none of the buttons on the phone work. Please help

Let me know what Phone you have and what ROM you tried to load and I'll help the best I can!!!

~Srkx~

OP
J

jdknauer113

Reaction score
Droid Incredible and i figured out it was just a boot loop. I did a restore of an older back up and then i installed it again and did a wipe of cache and data and it worked just fine. thank you though

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
Droid Incredible and i figured out it was just a boot loop. I did a restore of an older back up and then i installed it again and did a wipe of cache and data and it worked just fine. thank you though

No problem buddy!!!! So what ROM did you flash b/c I've got the Dinc too and there isn't too much out yet to put on it!!!! It kind of makes me want to to go out and just buy a MotoDroid just to screw around with!!! LOL

~Srkx~

OP
J

jdknauer113

Reaction score
I flashed cyanogenmod 6.0 test 8 its working alot faster than the stock rom and saves a crapload of battery, but i would say wait for some more complete roms. I'm not saying it isnt a complete rom, im just waiting for a complete overhaul of the UI.