multiple calendars

GreenSnow

Reaction score
has anyone had any success showing different calendars on different desktops/screens?

I want to be able to show one calendar on one screen and another on a different screen i.e. work on one, personal on one

Jumper2501

Reaction score
With certain apps, like Business Calendar, you can easily toggle off which of your calendars you want displayed in the widget. You could load one widget and set it to only display your personal calendar, and put another widget on another screen that only displays work items. Hope this helps.

OP
G

GreenSnow

Reaction score
'Bueiness calendar' actually wont work I just got rid of it, because it is an app that has a widget.

I found 'Pure Grid calendar' and because it is only a widget, each widget works independantly. Where as business calendar runs widgets off the app and shows the same calendars even when running multiple widgets.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Jumper2501

Reaction score
Ok, got it. I'm glad you found something that seems to be working for you.

nabour

Reaction score
I have a related issue -- I want to view two calendars separately on Droid 3. I have tried Business Calendar widget and Pure Agenda widget. Both of them will place my separate calendars, but once I enter the calendar itself (by tapping on the widget), they lose their separate nature. It seems (with both programs) that one or the other of my google calendars is somehow triggered as the "master". I've tried every setting imaginable and can't find a way to keep them independent. Any help would be gratefully appreciated.