1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiple Batteries, Wrong Charge % - droid x

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by DroiDTalenT, Sep 22, 2010.

1. DroiDTalenT

DroiDTalenT New Member

I have a droid x, & two batteries, both standard stock batteries.

Say I deplete one battery to 50%, switch batteries, & use that battery till its low. then recharge to 100% and switch back to battery one. Battery one will tell me 100% almost every time, its charge % is never what it was when I took out the battery and switched to my second battery.

I'm concerned because one I feel I can't charge my battery all the way, two, because I can't charge my battery am I hurting my battery and its life span by not completely charging the battery? Three I never know how much battery I actually have, & four I know these batteries aren't supported to be completely discharged, so if my battery was at 50% and it thinks its at 100% will it over discharge below where its cut off point is and hurt the battery?

thankx
    Talent
Search tags for this page

droid razr m battery level inaccurate

multiple batteries droid