Multiplayer over wifi or bluetooth?

jimsmith

Reaction score
I'm looking for any wifi or Bluetooth multiplayer games that I can play with my friends with iPhones. Can u suggest any?
Thanks

shmity1

Reaction score
Or even with other droids. How about a strategy type game?

zfly9

Reaction score
Anything on this?

I saw a demo before the Droid came out of a simple Pong game where the ball left one Droid and went to the next screen until it was hit back... Very simple, but it's possible..

Any luck?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
give it time, there will be games like this.

zfly9

Reaction score
Alright... All these damn iPhone commercials showing it off.. Hate that phone!

NVash

Reaction score
Im still waiting for them to make emulated Pokemon multiplayer. Man, Id gladly replay it on my Droid just to play guys online. I dont think Im the only one either.

sdhsdaas

Reaction score
Its related to relational database You will have to read RDMS to understand this

NVash

Reaction score
Maybe they can get this to be ported to a phone?

PokeWorld Online PC, X360 game - Mod DB

Id buy that in a heartbeat and play it like no ones business, especially if I could get my original posse back from the old Pokemon games. Im sure thered be some codes in there to get some legendary Pokemon early on, then Id be set.

I see you already posted asking for a port too, thanks. This game would indeed make a killing in the app market.

Varking

Reaction score
Maybe they can get this to be ported to a phone?

PokeWorld Online PC, X360 game - Mod DB

Id buy that in a heartbeat and play it like no ones business, especially if I could get my original posse back from the old Pokemon games. Im sure thered be some codes in there to get some legendary Pokemon early on, then Id be set.

I see you already posted asking for a port too, thanks. This game would indeed make a killing in the app market.
He responded:

It's funny you mention that. XNATouch is an implementation of XNA for the iPhone. I actually plan to start testing the engine and the game on the iPhone shortly.

So it might not be that far off. I know that user doesn't dedicate all his spare time working on this though as he is actually an avid player for the Sanbox MMORPG Mortal Online, or at least last I stopped by their forums he was.

NVash

Reaction score
I guess it might be because its free. Im pretty sure if he was charging for it hed be more prone to finishing it. But then again, wouldnt that be illegal? Either way, good news and I can only hope he finishes this ASAP and gets to work on a Droid and iPhone version.

Even better if they all sync, if thats at all possible. So you can level up Pokemon on your cell, log on at home at your comp and everything be the same. See thats one thing I hate about the iTouch/iPhone. I have Mafia Wars on Facebook, but why do I have to start an entirely new game on my iTouch? Why cant I just input my name and continue where I left off? If he gets it like that hed kill all competition easily.

Thanks for the info Varking, Im really looking forward to seeing how this turns out.