Multiplayer Games?

chosendude

Reaction score
What do you feel are the best 5 multiplayer games for the droid?

draje

Reaction score
Raging Thunder 2 has a few people who play online.

someone

Reaction score
Anyone have any great Chess online games? I checked the market, most seem to be paid to play online. I don't mind paying.. just want to get the right one.

blukgt

Reaction score
new multiplayer game

Mobile Empires is a new beta multiplayer game. I just found it today and having fun with it. If you use referral code b7co you will start with 200 gems. My name is beemer in the game and you can add me as a friend.:icon_ banana:

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
dont really like hwbattle 3d. to simple gameplay for me. in multiplayer i prefer raging thunder 2, iron sight and project inf.

Varking

Reaction score
Mobile Empires is a new beta multiplayer game. I just found it today and having fun with it. If you use referral code b7co you will start with 200 gems. My name is beemer in the game and you can add me as a friend.:icon_ banana:
You mean Pocket Empires?

I have been playing a game on the iPod Touch called IMO: World of Magic, which is by Com2Us, and should be ported to the Android Market soon enough. It is a full featured mmo with SNES style graphics, pvp, dungeons, quests, levels, the works really. When it comes over here it is going to be a hit.

It is free to download and it has like seven things in the item shop, none of which are necessary, or expensive. The starter pack cost 2.99 and may be the only thing needed because it allows you to use both auction houses. Besides that it is just things like potions but nothing like equipment.

someone

Reaction score
You mean Pocket Empires?

I have been playing a game on the iPod Touch called IMO: World of Magic, which is by Com2Us, and should be ported to the Android Market soon enough. It is a full featured mmo with SNES style graphics, pvp, dungeons, quests, levels, the works really. When it comes over here it is going to be a hit.

It is free to download and it has like seven things in the item shop, none of which are necessary, or expensive. The starter pack cost 2.99 and may be the only thing needed because it allows you to use both auction houses. Besides that it is just things like potions but nothing like equipment.

This sounds awesome!