1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Multiplayer Game Question

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Chronocide, May 12, 2010.

1. Chronocide

Chronocide New Member

Hey guys,

First post here.

This might have already been discussed, but I didn't know how to search for it.

I'm looking for a multiplayer game that lets you kind of pick up and play whenever. For instance, a game of Chess or Go (Baduk) that you could play over hours or days, and it would notify you when your opponent made a move, but you don't have to play real-time.

Anyone heard of anything like that?
  2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

Theres a couple of games like that I know of, pocket empire(s).. The racing one, forget the name of, pocket racer maybe!? Im sure their are more..
  3. td854

td854 New Member

Haven't tried it but AndroidNoGo is a highly rated multiplayer Go client in the market. Not sure if it has the whole "pick up and play whenever" thing going on though. There's a lite version, here's a QR code if you wanna try it:

[​IMG]
Search tags for this page

baduk android multiplayrr

www.multplay games for x2-05