Multimedia Station Question

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
I got my multimedia station yesterday and I love it. Is it ok to leave my phone in the docking station over night while I sleep even if its at 100 % battery life? I want to use it as a clock but dont want to ruin my battery. I love watching videos using the station. :)

Yes you can. Enjoy

From my Liberated DROID2 at 1.25ghz

cece5702

Reaction score
Woo Hoo.... Thank you dancedroid
I got my multimedia station yesterday and I love it. Is it ok to leave my phone in the docking station over night while I sleep even if its at 100 % battery life? I want to use it as a clock but dont want to ruin my battery. I love watching videos using the station. :)

Yes you can. Enjoy

turdbogls

Reaction score
Woo Hoo.... Thank you dancedroid

Yes you can. Enjoy

yeah, dont even worry about it. the phone stops charging once it gets to 100% and just uses the power from the outlet to power the phone. or somethign like that.

i have been using the MM dock since i have been using a droid, and have had no adverse effects on battery life. i can still easily go a full day without needing a charge.

FLE

Reaction score
I need more info on your question to try to help you. This I do know, you do not want to always leave your phone on the charger if you are not going to drain the battery, this is bad for the battery. As for a multimedia station, docking it will not cause any harm to the phone or battery, unless you leave it on the charger all the time with out using it. I think multimedia stations are a great idea. I had one for my Droid, D2 and I am going to get one for my D3. But shop around the net I am sure you are going to find a cheaper price then just going to Verizon and buying it out right.dancedroid

r1nstang

Reaction score
anyone else having the issue of the screen "bleeding"...icons blurring into icons and such when removing the phone from the dock. its only started happening since Darkslide X using Go Launcher..which also hates going into landscape mode automatically when on the homescreen.
think this could be a darkslide issue? or go launcher issue thats causing the bleeding?

cece5702

Reaction score
anyone else having the issue of the screen "bleeding"...icons blurring into icons and such when removing the phone from the dock. its only started happening since Darkslide X using Go Launcher..which also hates going into landscape mode automatically when on the homescreen.
think this could be a darkslide issue? or go launcher issue thats causing the bleeding?

Yes I am having that problem every time I remove it from the dock. I use Go Launcher also! Anyway to fix it?

Sent from my DROIDX

r1nstang

Reaction score
maybe its a Go Launcher issue. ill run a different launcher for a few days and see what happens