Multimedia Station for DROID by Motorola

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
discounts are awesome we get 24% off the bill and 25% off accesories. We get it through my girls work Fidelity Invesments.

joegrind

Reaction score
Employee discount

not wanting to brag but I get 22% off my bill and 25% off accessories and free shipping for being a UPS employee

joegrind

Reaction score
I'll probably get 2 of the multimedia stations...one for my nightstand, one for use at work. Plus the car dock. That's $90, damn.

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
not wanting to brag but I get 22% off my bill and 25% off accessories and free shipping for being a UPS employee

I'd brag to if I got that good of a discount. I do get one though, I just forgot how much. My job gets me my discount. I will take anything extra I can get. :p

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I'd brag to if I got that good of a discount. I do get one though, I just forgot how much. My job gets me my discount. I will take anything extra I can get. :p

ii get 20% off the bill and 25% of accessories also. I work for BMW :cool:.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

ii get 20% off the bill and 25% of accessories also. I work for BMW :cool:.

i'm calling you for parts then, every time the damned thing squeaks, it costs $400...

joegrind

Reaction score

I know this isn't still related to the multimedia station, but I just spoke with VZW CS and begged if I could renew early (my new every 2 is Nov. 28). They told me the best they can do is give me $50 of for upgrading early as opposed to $100 off if I wait until 11/28. I'm going to wait seeing that I plan on getting 2 multimedia stations and need to save as much as I can. It's a hassle because I have to be taping up my LG voyager's charge cord. Hopefully it won't catch on fire before 11/28.
CS also did say that if I bought the phone online instead of the store the rebate becomes a $100 instant rebate. I confirmed then that I'd be gettign the phone for $99 with the new every two contract upgrade and with rebate, it should be free. Then I can use my employee discount to get the 2 multimedia station and car dock for 25% off each....works out to be about $70 total for the droid, cardock and two stations. SWEET.
Off topic again, but I also hope Motorola has a decent armband for me to take running with.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

I know this isn't still related to the multimedia station, but I just spoke with VZW CS and begged if I could renew early (my new every 2 is Nov. 28). They told me the best they can do is give me $50 of for upgrading early as opposed to $100 off if I wait until 11/28. I'm going to wait seeing that I plan on getting 2 multimedia stations and need to save as much as I can. It's a hassle because I have to be taping up my LG voyager's charge cord. Hopefully it won't catch on fire before 11/28.
CS also did say that if I bought the phone online instead of the store the rebate becomes a $100 instant rebate. I confirmed then that I'd be gettign the phone for $99 with the new every two contract upgrade and with rebate, it should be free. Then I can use my employee discount to get the 2 multimedia station and car dock for 25% off each....works out to be about $70 total for the droid, cardock and two stations. SWEET.
Off topic again, but I also hope Motorola has a decent armband for me to take running with.

yes and no. yes instant rebate online and new every two discount gives you $200 off, but the phone is $299. you are seeing $199 everywhere, but that is including the mail-in (or instant online or at best buy) rebate. so if you wait, the phone will be $99.. but still a good deal for the most awesome phone in the whole big world, right??

JimMariner

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 64G
All that in the post above sounds good to me, A nice new Droid for an end price of $99.00 works for me!!! :icon_ banana:

joegrind

Reaction score
All that in the post above sounds good to me, A nice new Droid for an end price of $99.00 works for me!!! :icon_ banana:
Definitely a great deal.

@Sam: thanks for clearing that up. I'll be following the forum to get the shortcuts before I get mine at the end of the month.