Multimedia homescreen?

ctn830

Reaction score
Can anyone help me find Muiltimedia on my Droid. One day I pulled out my Droid and it inadvertantly was at a "multimedia homescreen". It looked so cool having weather temperature,music icon,etc.

How do I get it back?

:)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
This is the program that is started whenever you place it in a Multimedia Dock....

The only way to launch it, is to place a magnet on the back of the phone, it will bring what you seen up, or the Car Home Dock screen

OR....there is an app in the Market called Dockrunner and it will launch the Multimedia app without a magnet

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Op obviously has it in a case with a magnet.

DL dockrunner and you're set.

OP
C

ctn830

Reaction score
When I put my Droid in the car dock the car dock/navigation (or whatever it's called) homescreen comes up. Not the muiltimedia. How do I choos that when it's there?

Silver Member
Reaction score
the car dock (provided you're using the moto OEM one for DROID) brings up the navigation home (car home). the dock's magnet is a reverse polarity of teh multimedia dock, which brings up the multimedia home.

if you have a magnet, all you have to do is flip it over to bring up the different screens.

car home is an app in your app drawer. dockrunner is required to manually launch the multimedia home.