Multimedia dock

wireless200

Reaction score
Is there or will there be a multimedia dock for the incredible? I like the one that the 'droid uses. Nice to come home and dock it. The screen converts to a clock, weather station and you can see if you've recieved email or alerts.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
I asked that at the VZW store. They didn't know yet. I'm sure there will be...or it would be nice if you could use the same one.

OP
W

wireless200

Reaction score
I asked that at the VZW store. They didn't know yet. I'm sure there will be...or it would be nice if you could use the same one.

The same one won't work. The usb stem is in a different location.

CatsTide

Reaction score
:icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:
MIKRADLE will be releasing a model by the middle of next week to accommodate the Incredible, as well as many other phones. See our Supporting Vendors forum for details over the next few days. :) cuskit

kmo

Reaction score
We should have many choices real soon...:) no doubt.

PhoenixGTR

Reaction score
Multimedia cradle that supports different config phones would be nice and a sensible thing to make if possible.
Now if only someone could make a Bluetooth headset that would do voice dialing...!

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Yes the Incredible will have a dock. The ones i know for sure that are coming out is one that Verizon will be offering (believe its made by HTC) and the Mikradle. The choice of which one to get all depends on if you will have a case on your phone or not. Mikradle is set up so you can use a case while most of the manufacturers (HTC) products aren't set up to accommodate a case.