Multimedia audio to a Bluetooth speaker device? Cant find a solution...

PCweber

Reaction score
So I ordered the Motorola T215 Bluetooth speakerphone. T215 Bluetooth In-car Speakerphone - Motorola USA
Was hoping it would also relay the multimedia audio. I know a solution would be to get a Bluetooth multimedia gateway but I drive multiple vehicles including work vehicles and want to be portable. I also have read the Bluetooth stereo headsets work for this. I can’t be wearing a headset in company truck, etc. So, Wondering if anyone know for sure of a Bluetooth speaker device that works for sure to relay the multimedia audio to the speaker or an app that will help achieve this?

OP
P

PCweber

Reaction score
After doing some reading is a Bluetooth device with A2DP what I need to play multimedia audio via the bluetooth device?

OP
P

PCweber

Reaction score
I went and picked one of these up. Problem solved. A2DP is the silver bullit for multimede audio to a BT device as an FYI. Motorola T505 works also.

Aero320

Reaction score
Kennsington Luiquid AUX works

I purchased a Kennsington Liquid AUX devise that plugs into my lighter socket and has a line coming out that plugs into the aux port on the stereo in my truck (Nissan Titan) ... works like a dream!

paquitojimeno

Reaction score
Android App to launch music in bt devices

There is an android app that works with bluetooth devices without multimedia audio. The sound is not so good, but you can listen to the music or audiobooks easily.
This is the link of Bluetooth Launcher.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vaipho.bluetooth.launcher

So I ordered the Motorola T215 Bluetooth speakerphone. T215 Bluetooth In-car Speakerphone - Motorola USA
Was hoping it would also relay the multimedia audio. I know a solution would be to get a Bluetooth multimedia gateway but I drive multiple vehicles including work vehicles and want to be portable. I also have read the Bluetooth stereo headsets work for this. I can’t be wearing a headset in company truck, etc. So, Wondering if anyone know for sure of a Bluetooth speaker device that works for sure to relay the multimedia audio to the speaker or an app that will help achieve this?

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
I got a speaker from Verizon, it seems to do what you want. Also wouldn't the "pill" also work?

ga3ypu4e.jpg

from my spanking new Samsung Note 2

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You guys realize this thread is from 2010??

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
You guys realize this thread is from 2010??

And that's important because?

Opps, I was so proud of my BT speaker I just wanted to share.

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
And that's important because?

Opps, I was so proud of my BT speaker I just wanted to share.

LOL! Well, It's highly unusual that someone will post in their very first posting a solution to a problem in a thread that was asked April 3 years ago (referring to the post above yours). As for your solution, I agree that it is a real nice solution. I have a Jambox mini, so that also works just like yours does. Great way to have wireless audio and the sound is far better than what the phones themselves can reproduce due to the tiny driver and very small acoustic suspension chamber.

Last edited:

paquitojimeno

Reaction score
Problem-solution

I just wanted to give an alternative to a problem that many people has. And nowadays it is possible to use the car' handsfree to play the music there are in your smartphone.

The sound quality is much worse than with speakers but you have a free solution without any complementary device.

LOL! Well, It's highly unusual that someone will post in their very first posting a solution to a problem in a thread that was asked April 3 years ago (referring to the post above yours). As for your solution, I agree that it is a real nice solution. I have a Jambox mini, so that also works just like yours does. Great way to have wireless audio and the sound is far better than what the phones themselves can reproduce due to the tiny driver and very small acoustic suspension chamber.