multi-window

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Well theres alot of under the hood so to speak tweaks for speading u and adding things as I said to use all apps. not just some as with stock rom. as for everyday user there is a bit of configuring to get it just as you may like it. so make a good nandroid of your current setup in either clockwork mod as I use or TWRP recovery. either works fine for backups so if you dont like or are tired of setting up for now you can make another backup of where your at in setting up synergy then just restore stock to use your phone
once you have time and feel like try more just restore where you were setting up and you can work on.

just my opinion but is how i did since back on droid 1 when before there was a way to multi boot.

sierra117

Reaction score
Too late synergy is already installed and settings fully optimized :) it is really nice. Why can't Verizon get on their game and make good stock roms?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

debrad0307

Reaction score
Too late synergy is already installed and settings fully optimized :) it is really nice. Why can't Verizon get on their game and make good stock roms?

I knew you would like the rom. It makes you love your phone all over again :D

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Glad to here you tried and liked it out. I've been rooting and running along time and still think the only thing I miss to this rom is themes. I can run themed apps and change alot but it does not seem to like if I try to change the clock and icons to all white as i prefer them on a dark black background. for now this is as close as it gets for me to the perfect phone.

First day on the 7000mah battery so hoping to see atleast 2 days before I have to charge it, but I plan to use it as much as I usually do when I keep it plugged in. Im on disability and im home mostly but I hated being tethered to an outlet after dinner here.

I haven't tried it yet but im d/led the gs4 version to put on my freinds this weekend. GS4 with synergy cant wait to see the differences bet is only really air gestures since we on the gs3 dont have the hardware to pickup the air movements, otherwise we can do all it does.

sierra117

Reaction score
Actually, if somebody was really ambitious, we may be able to use air gestures by substituting the camera in for the ir sensor and writing a separate app for it. Just a thought.

everydaybill

Reaction score
Installed the SG3 update. Works great as before but I lost Multi window. Didn't notice it before, but at Settings -> Display -> General - there's a box shown for Multi window and mine was unchecked. Checked the box and I now have mult function.