multi-window

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
There is a version for rooted users. Im on verizon running Synergy r484 rom. Its got multiwindow and floating apps on all apps. Unlike samsungs stock android. I just added a zerolemon 7000mah battery so I can get through the day no matter how much i am doing. i'll get more pics up later when I take a screenshot while multiwindow open I had some on another forum but was before my Samsung gs3 was one that had sudden death syndrome im on brand new on now. Well is about 3 weeks old now. I have it all back as I like it
View attachment 64006View attachment 64007View attachment 64008View attachment 64009View attachment 64010

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Ok here is some shots of multitasking, notice the thumb tack on the split screen or floating apps. I use pandora like this alot when on the web. so much more you can do once you get used to using. I dont always keep it on the mode where the bar with the thumb tacks and the floating or not floating buttons are located so if your interrested read up cause this rom is my daily driver has been a while now. Its rock solid and adds so much.

If you do try it take your time with the aroma installer there is alot of options including aosp or samsun mms as well as stock and blacked out stock email. so much more so take your time.

To enable and disable the tab you long presss on back incase you installed rom and still not see slideout or sidebar button. I cant go back to stock rom after using this rom not to mention it is faster I am using stock Kernal although there is option for an overclockable one in the aroma installer as well as selection of which service you have verizon, at&t, tmobile. all from the one install file just select yours first thing it will ask you.

View attachment 64011View attachment 64012View attachment 64013View attachment 64014

Last edited:

sierra117

Reaction score
I'm assuming that the premium features were in the flopped update that destroyed the 4g connectivity. Verizon pulled the update shortly after putting out a few weeks ago. I've read there should be a fixed update early July. Maybe we will get multi-window then.

That explains it.

And I like the stock ROM. Not fond of the text style or weather widget in the synergy ROM.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Ah in the screenshots I put up thats not part of synergy rom. Thats beautiful widgets [theres thousands of themes for bw, the one I use or the updated one from the google play store] I added that and the blackNbold theme since it is my prefference since i've owned an android device back since og droid, when TheBowers released BlackNBold for the first time. I still get updated blacked out apps from teamblackedout, then I used TheBowers's images to put the widget back to blackNbold there is a few different clocks and weatcher things installed along with the rom. This is very close to look and feel of stock. I use to only run AOKP on here till synergy gave me best of both worlds in one. Only thing I miss is the theme engine but is not huge deal lots I can still change as I have done to make mine have that blackNwhite look.

Im legally blind so I cant stand bright white backgrounds trying to squint to read text. To each is own there I know. But also on samsung screens black backgrounds help save battery life.

I also have blackNbold news&weather widget installed myself on the same screen as my google+ widget.

if I hadnt manually removed all other clocks and weather apps that came on synerygy Id put screenshot for you.

If its the dark themed apps you dont like too dont worry thats not stock to synergy rom. I d/l them all from Teamblackedout's webpage. some I then edit to my backgrounds meantioned above to acheive my favorite look. Im sure many dont like this I can understand that.

Last edited:

wildbill86

Reaction score
I haven't found a need to root this phone yet. It is plenty fast, and I can tether my unlimited data using FoxFi. If an update compromises that, then I will root and Rom.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
text style

There's an easy way to change text style to stock. I use rom toolbox when I do mess with text. Just thoughts i'd through that out there if thats a simple thing from keeping you from giving the rom a try. atleast till verizon gets its shyt together. but you will still only be able to use some apps with multiview then not all.

View attachment 64018View attachment 64020

Last edited:

debrad0307

Reaction score
There is a version for rooted users. Im on verizon running Synergy r484 rom. Its got multiwindow and floating apps on all apps. Unlike samsungs stock android. I just added a zerolemon 7000mah battery so I can get through the day no matter how much i am doing. i'll get more pics up later when I take a screenshot while multiwindow open I had some on another forum but was before my Samsung gs3 was one that had sudden death syndrome im on brand new on now. Well is about 3 weeks old now. I have it all back as I like it
View attachment 64006View attachment 64007View attachment 64008View attachment 64009View attachment 64010

Where do I get that battery? I'm running the same rom

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2

sierra117

Reaction score
I had a bionic and used safe strap. I am assuming I can use it on the s3 as well so I can revert back to stock without error correct?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
not sure what you asking ?

if you mean to use rom toolbox to change fonts, whatever you do make a nandroid backup first just incase.
Want to change your system font without root? Go to Settings -> Display -> Font Style. There are four pre-installed system fonts. You can also download other compatible fonts from the Play store. The Fontomizer SP(Font for Galaxy) app will provide you with links to a handful of free fonts that can be downloaded outside the Play store.

If you meant the battery in my status bar
Settings/display then almost at the bottom there is battery icon. Hope this helps you

If you mean can you use my apk then yes
should install on all.

worst that happen is not work and you go to app manager and uninstall. I use this on all my devices without issue including my 2 mexus 10s

Last edited:

sierra117

Reaction score
Safe strap allows you to have a stock rom slot that you can choose to boot from and 4 other rom slots that you can boot from and you can switch seamlessly at boot. I was wondering if I could use this on the gs3 so I can revert back to stock no problem

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
safestrap

yes I know how that works have it on my older droid 3. But im not sure if synergy is on or if its the same on the non gs3. Is worth a try for sure. especially with safestraps setup so you can just boot back to stock or whatever you put as main rom I have aokp as my main on my droid3, been testing cm10 on its second slot.

hope this helps you

sierra117

Reaction score
Alright thanks. What are the main advantages of synergy over stock, to the average user?

And there is no version of safestrap for the gs3 so I'm going to have to make a decision to go to synergy or stick with stock.

Last edited:

debrad0307

Reaction score
Alright thanks. What are the main advantages of synergy over stock, to the average user?

And there is no version of safestrap for the gs3 so I'm going to have to make a decision to go to synergy or stick with stock.

Synergy has a lot more features and less bloat. You can fully customize your install. Picking apps, features, your kernel and overclock speeds. Synergy is a very stable rom and it runs smooth. It's got multi widow and you can install the note 2 keyboard as well. Synergy is one of the best roms out there IMO.

Sent from my Synergized S3 using Tapatalk 2