multi-window

SJsRazr

Reaction score
Hello,

I have jellybean version 4.1.2 - is this version suppose to have the multi-window? If so, why don't I have it?

Thank you :)

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
You must have verizon or one of the other american services that decided to screw us out of premium suite. The rest of the world got it.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The worst part is how much I HATE Verizon, but apparently the others are just as bad, if not worse (which I find hard to imagine)....so I'm SOL.

OP
S

SJsRazr

Reaction score
Yes, I have Verizon... Do you think we will ever get it?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
I have been trying to find some answers about this but apparently people don't care that they were robbed of premium suite by verizon. There dosent appear to be much talk on the subject however there is a new OS release projected for April for the S3. Maybe we will see PS with the new Andriod Key lime Pie

LadyPhoenix

Reaction score
yup.. i was upset we didnot get the multi window.... still love S3 .. but hey...
what are we.. the stepchild that the rest of the WORLD got it and U.S did not :angry:

Sgt Fury

Reaction score
Flashed the latest synergy rom for my verizon s3. It is close to stock with some premium suite features like multi-windows. Been messing with it for about an hour and have found no bugs. Love it.

sierra117

Reaction score
I don't have multi window and I'm on Verizon with the latest software. Any idea why not?

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't have multi window and I'm on Verizon with the latest software. Any idea why not?

Your profile didn't mention the S3 but if you have it then you should have the multi window function. I'm on AT&T so someone else will need to help.

wildbill86

Reaction score

I'm assuming that the premium features were in the flopped update that destroyed the 4g connectivity. Verizon pulled the update shortly after putting out a few weeks ago. I've read there should be a fixed update early July. Maybe we will get multi-window then.